Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Quick Break in the action...

I am two-thirds of the way through a series of posts, but I could not wait on this one. We have been having a little bit of a problem with Zoe and her sleeping habits. First of all, both Zoe and Zane have gone to every other day naps, just in time for the entrance of their new stay at home dad. Thanks for that.

Lately though Zoe has been giving us a fit about going to bed at night. She uses questions, requests, whining, and even hysterical crying at times to manipulate us into extending bed time. Now, over the last few nights, she has ended up in our bed at 3 or 4 in the morning. Tonight we decided to try to put a stop to this by having a good old fashioned "cry-it-out session". I don't know who won, because she is not in her bed, but I was literally on the floor laughing my a** off. Take a look...




3 comments:

  1. now i'm laughing so hard that a particular anamoly known to women who have had a few babies know has almost occurred....................

    oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh :))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. that gorgeous creature and her lollyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seriously makes me want to blog again.... but i don't have the same kind of material to blog about... and you have quite a gift at it... ♥

    ReplyDelete

Dad Blogs Wordless Wednesday