Monday, August 16, 2010

My comedy relief ...

Zoe's vocabulary and personality is evolving rapidly.  Here are a few recent quips that she has graced us with:

"When I grow up, I am going to drink princess wine."

When told that Daddy will take everyone fishing in the fall, "I'm gonna catch a princess fish and keep it in my princess bed."

"I can't pee-pee on top my poo-poo."

While donning her new princess sunglasses, tilting her head down, wearing a snear on her lips, raising her eyebrows to see out above them, "I'm a Secret Agent."

"Stop it Zane, I not want to hear your voice."

Zane struggling to open the front door.  "Zane, move out the way, I can open it." She pushes Zane out the way to get to the front door.  After pushing on the door once, without even touching the door handle, "Daddy, open the door please." (I did, so I guess she accomplished her goal)

2 comments:

Dad Blogs Wordless Wednesday